Government Incentives & Retraining
Your current location in this website
I Want To...
Top Destinations in This Section
- Apply for the Work Incentive Transport Subsidyhttp://www.labour.gov.hk/eng/service/witss.htm
- Know more about the Statutory Minimum Wagehttp://www.labour.gov.hk/eng/news/mwo.htm
- Receive Notifications for Large-scale Job Fairshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/jobsearch/jobfairinfo.htm
- Know How to Manage MPF Benefits When Changing Jobshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/jobsearch/changingjobs.htm
- Check out Training Courses of the ERBhttp://www.erb.org/Corp/home/coz_eng/en/
- Non-Government Site
- Online Service
- Downloadable Form
Sub Navigation Menu
- Looking for a Jobhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/jobsearch/
- Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) Systemhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/mpf/
- Labour Legislation & Guidelineshttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/labour/
- Employees' Protection & Compensationhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/employee/
- Occupational Safety & Healthhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/safety/
- Government Incentives & Retraininghttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/retraining/
- Working Outside HKhttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/workingoutsidehk/
- Registration & Licensinghttp://www.gov.hk/en/residents/employment/registration/
Incentives for Employment
Work Incentive Transport Subsidy Schemehttp://www.labour.gov.hk/eng/service/witss.htm
From the claim months of 2013, the Scheme provides the option of individual application as an alternative to household application, and all the income and asset limits have been raised. New application forms are now available. Individual-based applicants may apply in July 2013 at the earliest. Find out the Scheme’s details and application deadline here.
It is Downloadable Form
Youth Employment and Training Programmehttp://www.ywets.labour.gov.hk/en/emp_ojt_scheme_ypyt.htm
The Programme provides on-the-job training to young school leavers aged15 to 24 with educational attainment at sub-degree or below level. Employers engaging a trainee will be entitled to a monthly training subsidy. Find out more information here.
Employment Programme for the Middle-agedhttp://www.jobs.gov.hk/1/0/WebForm/information/en/epm/info_epm.aspx
This programme offers employers a training allowance to encourage them to recruit unemployed job seekers who are aged 40 or above, and to provide them with on-the-job training. Find out more information here.
On the Job Training Programme for People with Disabilitieshttp://www.swd.gov.hk/en/index/site_pubsvc/page_rehab/sub_listofserv/id_onthejobtr/
This Programme aims to enhance the employment of persons with disabilities through proactive training. Employers who provide job trials for the disabled will be given a wage subsidy. Find out more information here.
Sunnyway – On the Job Training Programme for Young People with Disabilitieshttp://www.swd.gov.hk/en/index/site_pubsvc/page_rehab/sub_listofserv/id_onthejobsw/
This Programme provides proactive training for young persons with disabilities or early signs of mental illness, aged between 15 and 25, to enhance their employment. Employers who offer a job trial for a participant will receive a wage subsidy. Find out more information here.
Work Orientation and Placement Schemehttp://www.jobs.gov.hk/iSPS/gen/wops/index.aspx?RunMode=English
The Scheme aims to encourage employers to employ people with disabilities by offering a financial incentive and providing pre-employment training to job seekers with disabilities. Find out more information here.
- Work Incentive Transport Subsidy Schemehttp://www.labour.gov.hk/eng/service/witss.htm
Retraining Services for Employeeshttp://www.erb.org/Corp/home/coz_serv/en/
Find out what retraining services the Employees Retraining Board offers to eligible employees aged 15 or above and with education attainment of sub-degree or below.
Training and Job Referral Services for Domestic Services http://www.erb.org/smartliving/en/assistant.php
Find information about training courses and job referral services offered by the Employees Retraining Board for domestic helpers through Smart Living.
Online Enquiry and Enrollment for Training Courseshttp://course.erb.org/
Check out the training courses available from the Employees Retraining Board and enroll online (Available in Chinese only).
It is Online Service
Courses for Young Peoplehttp://www.erb.org/Corp/home/coz_main/en/
This Programme targets young people aged between 15 and 20, helping them regain the learning momentum, have the attitude and direction for learning or employment.
It is Downloadable Form
- Retraining Services for Employeeshttp://www.erb.org/Corp/home/coz_serv/en/
Last review date: June 2013