Housing & Social Services

Housing & Social Services

Volunteering & Charitable Activities

Fluid Grids

Volunteer Movement

The Volunteer Movement is a territory-wide programme designed to promote volunteer service. Learn more about the movement and look for service opportunities here.

Approved Charitable Fund-raising Activities

Search for charitable fund-raising activities covered by the Public Subscription Permit issued by the Social Welfare Department, the Temporary Hawker Licence issued by the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department, and the Lottery Licence issued by the Home Affairs Department. Understand more about what kinds of permit / licence is needed for conducting charitable fund-raising activities. Find out how to apply for these permits / licences.

Found this page helpful?
Found this page helpful?
Your feedback is highly appreciated. (Optional)
Notice: This form is NOT intended for handling enquiries or complaints. For assistance, please contact the 24-hour Helpdesk at (852) 183 5500 or email to [email protected].
Thank you. Your input will only be used to improve GovHK.
Last revision date: March 2020